The Career Centre’s missions
- To help you discover your potential and build your career plan according to your personal goals, well-being and what makes you unique.
- To support you throughout your search for an internship, a work-study placement or a job.
- Corporate Days: 100% career-oriented days with a series of workshops, round tables and company meetings.
- Recruitment forums to facilitate meetings with potential employers.
- Afterwork sessions, networking with professionals, Alumni and experts in the field.
- Workshops dedicated to guidance, and personal and professional development.
- Boosters, complimentary sessions to the Corporate Days.
- Internship, work-study and job offers in France and abroad.
- Tools to optimise the search for an internship, work experience and training.
- Advice and assistance in small groups or individually by appointment.
Our career advisors are at your side throughout your studies to help you implement your career plan.