Located 10 minutes from the city centre of Rennes, the Rennes School of Business campus in Brittany offers an advantageous framework within which to live and work. Accessible 6 days a week, the school buildings are adapted to educational requirements as well as to student life. In 2020, Rennes is no. 1 among the most attractive major cities in France!
Have a look at our international campus!
What do they think about Rennes SB? Listen to our students!
Welcome to Rennes SB campus
|Consult the Welcome Guide|
- 27 000 m² campus, open 24 hours a day (Building 1), 6 days a week
- 4 buildings
- lecture theatres, from 50 to 400 places
- 1 covered walkway, the “Rue des Entrepreneurs”
- Offices for each students association
- 1 multimedia resource centre
- 1 language resource centre
- 1 business incubator (Innostart)
- more than 10,000 press publications and academic journals, 20,000 books and a collection of eBooks (Learning Center, Building 4)
- 3 sports halls
- 1 outdoor sports field
- 1 music room
- 1 student club
- 1 large cafeteria
- 1 students residence