Every effort is made to create the most comprehensive and comfortable learning environment on campus via facilities and outstanding premises.
The modern campus offers students an ideal study environment, which includes:
- 4 buildings
- 20 lecture theatres, from 50 to 400 places
- classrooms and group work areas
- offices for each of the student associations
- a multimedia resource centre
- a language resource centre
- a faculty room
- an audio-visual production centre, with cameras and editing equipment
- 16 self-service terminals
- an incubator (Innostart)
- equipped co-working areas
Each student has Wifi Internet access to the Business School’s intranet, the Learning Center website and e-learning services.
The Learning Center
The Learning Center offers students and professors workspaces, on-site and online resources, and assistance in finding information.
- 1000 m2 (Building 4, 1st floor)
- 2 large rooms dedicated to individual work
- 1 space equipped with 6 iMacs
- 9 bookable co-working spaces equipped with whiteboards and flat screens
- 1 Faculty Room
- More than 20,000 press publications and academic journals, 20,000 books and a collection of eBooks
- Access to the most important international management databases
- Visit the Learning Center website