- Research methods in Economics (Economic Methodology)
- Economics (Economic Theory)
- Fundamentals of Econometrics
- Economic Forecast
- Economic Cybernetics
- Modelling of Economic Systems
- Dynamic Models
- Modelling of Economic Dynamics
- Nonlinear models of Economic Processes
- System Analysis
- Ph.D. Kyiv National Economic University, Kyiv, Ukraine, Economics, 2004
- Other post-PhD, Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland, Finance and Econometrics (Macroeconomics minor), 2009
- Other Nostrified PhD -Doctor of Economic Sciences (N7417), Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland, Warsaw, Poland, Economics, 2008
- Other Specialist (bachelor+1 year), Drohobych State Pedagogical University, Drohobych, Ukraine, Management and IT (Pedagogy minor), 1998
- Nostrification of PhD (Doctor of Economic Science), N 7417, 31/0 (31/03/2008), Warsaw, Poland.
- Stanford statement of accomplishment of Statistical Learning, https://verify.lagunita.stanford.edu/SOA/323f7cbe419b4dd4a8fac381c387b81d, 2015 (2015), Stanford, USA.
- Associate Professor, 12 ДЦ N019071, 18/0 (18/04/2008), Kyiv, Ukriane.
- PhD, ДK N022161, 11/0 (11/02/2004), Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Award – Excellent master teacher of Education of Ukraine, N 82854, 09/1 (09/10/2007), Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The Econometric Association, 2016
- Eurasian Business and Economics Society, 2014-2015
- the Editorial Board of the journal «Information Technology and Economics», 2014-
- Economic Cybernetics Society, Ukraine, 2009-2015
Service to the Institution Department Assignments Member
- 2008-2009 – 2011-2012
University Assignments Member
- 2008-2009 – 2009-2010
Other Institutional Service Activities
- 2006-2007 – 2010-2011
Head of Young Scientists Council of DSPU
Professional Development Professional Seminars / Workshops
Training On the behavioural econometrics of risk, uncertainty and time preference, Cape Town, South Africa
- Associate professor, Finance and Accounting academic area, Rennes School of Business (September, 2018 – Present)
- Assistant professor, Finance and Accounting academic area, Rennes School of Business (September, 2014 – August, 2018)
- Visiting Researcher, European University Viadrina (May, 2013 – August, 2013), Frankfurt (Oder), Germany.
- Post-Doc research fellow, School of Economics, North-West University (June, 2011 – June, 2013), Potchefstroom, South Africa.
- Acting head of the chair, Associate professor, Chair of Economic cybernetics and innovation, DSPU (January, 2009 – February, 2010), Drohobych, Ukraine.
- Vice dean of scientific and research affairs; Associate professor, Faculty of management and marketing, DSPU (September, 2008 – June, 2009), Drohobych, Ukraine.
- Associate Professor, Chair of Economic cybernetics and innovation, DSPU (September, 2005 – 2014), Drohobych, Ukraine.
- Senior Lecturer, Chair of Economic cybernetics and innovation, DSPU (September, 2003 – August, 2005), Drohobych, Ukraine.
- Lecturer, Chair of Economic cybernetics and innovation, DSPU (September, 2002 – August, 2003), Drohobych, Ukraine.
- Lecturer, Chair of Economics, DSPU (September, 1998 – August, 2002), Drohobych
- 2007: Excellent master teacher of Education of Ukraine. Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- 2009: Scholarship of National Academy of Science of Poland (2009). National Academy of Science of Poland
- 2007: Scholarship of Polish Government for young scientists (2007-2008). Government of Poland
- 2000: Scholarship of Head of Regional Council (2000-2001). Lviv Regional Council, Ukraine
- 1998: State PhD Scholarship of Ukraine (1998-2003)