- Assistant Lecturer in Strategic Management (Degree in Business Administration & Finance and Accounting) at University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
- Assistant Lecturer in International Business Management (Degree in Business Administration) at University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
Full National Accreditation as Assistant Professor, Ministry of Education, Madrid, Spain (July, 2014)
PhD in Business Management, “Juan José Renau Piqueras” Business Management Dpt., University of Valencia, Spain. (2010 – 2014)
Educational Competence Certificate (CAP), Alfonso X el Sabio University, Madrid, Spain. (2008 – 2009)
Master of Advanced Studies (DEA) in Business Administration, Strategies and Organization. “Juan José Renau Piqueras” Business Management Dpt., University of Valencia, Spain. (2007 – 2009)
Degree in Work Science, University of Valencia, Spain (2003 – 2006)
Degree in Labour Relations, University of Valencia, Spain (1998 – 2002)
Intra-Organizational Social Networks
Effective Intergroup Relations
- Assistant professor, Management and Organization Academic Area, Rennes School of Business (January 2015 – Present)
- Assistant Professor, Universidad de Valencia, Spain (September 2012 – January 2013)
- Fellow Researcher, Instituto de Empresa Business School, María de Molina, Madrid, Spain (November 2008 – October 2012)
- Technical Statistics Analyst , Servei Valencia d’Ocupació i Formació (Servef), Valencia (Spain) – Programa d’Atenció a Empreses (PAE) (January 2007 – October 2008)
- Assistant Professor, Johannes Gutenberg University Saarstrasse (Germany) – (Teaching “Introduction to Spanish Law and Legal Terminology”) (April to August 2006)
- January 2007 - October 2008
Technical Statistics Analyst, Servei Valencia d’Ocupació i Formació (Servef), Valencia, Spain
- March 2005 - July 2005
Independent Consultant, The Martec Group (Germany).
Best competitive paper award Organisational Behaviour division, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A. Venkataramani, V., Richter, A. W., & Clarke, R. (2013). Creative benefits from influential leaders? The importance of leader social network ties for employee creativity.
- November 2008 - October 2012
PhD – Scholarship (FPI), Ministry of Science and Innovation (Spain).
- September 2005 - July 2006
Socrates-Erasmus Programme, Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz (Germany).
- September 2001 - July 2002
Socrates-Erasmus Programme, Università degli Studi di Siena (Italy).
- September 1998 - July 2005
Financial support for the university studies, Ministry of Education and Science (Spain).