- Financial Markets and Portfolio Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Islamic Finance
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments
- Corporate Finance
- Management Accounting
- EMBA, Rennes School of Business, Finance, France, 2019
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification (www.acfe.com), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Leading Professional in Ethics + Compliance (LPEC) certification (www.ecoafoundation.org/lpec), Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI)
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional-International (CCEP-I) ® (www.compliancecertification.org/CCEP-I), Compliance Certification Board (CCB)
- CAMS Certified Member (www.ACAMS.org), The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- BBA, The International University, Acconting and Finance, Pakistan
- BA, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Economics and Philosophy, Pakistan.
- Islamic Finance
- Financial Instruments
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s)
- Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering
- Fraud Risk Management
- Assistant Professor, Finance & Accounting Academic Area, Rennes School of Business, France (August 2019 – Present).
- Adjunct Faculty, Finance & Accounting Academic Area, Rennes School of Business, France (Aug 2018 – August 2019).
- Head – Financial Analysis and Cost Control, Associate General Manager, Habib Bank Limited, Pakistan (2017-2018)
- Senior Manager Compliance and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), Bahrain Exchange Company, State of Kuwait (2012-2017)
- Senior Operations Analyst, Mutual Fund Management, Global Investment House K.S.C.C., State of Kuwait (2010-2012)
- Associate, Assurance Services, KPMG Safi Al-Mutawa & Partners (KPMG), State of Kuwait (2008-2010).
- Senior Auditor, Assurance Services, Deloitte, Touche and Tohmatsu, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain (2003-2008)
- Sultan, T; Hammami, H. Growth Through Acquisition: A Look at the Electricité de Bretagne Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS). The Case Center 123-0036-1, 12 May 2023